WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT? HOW DO WE USE IT?
- When you order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit-card number and expiration date. This allows us to process and fulfill your orders and to notify you of your order status.
- You may voluntarily sign up to be informed about certain offers. For this service we need only an e-mail address, which we use to send the information you requested.
- When you enter a contest or other promotional feature, we may ask for your name, address and e-mail address, so we can administer the contest and notify winners.
- You may join our Coffee Club and receive periodic shipments of selected products. We collect and retain the same information used in normal purchases in order to process payments and ship your selections.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the design and layout of the store.
- We may also use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important changes to the Web site, new LaRue Coffee Roasterie services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, please notify us. Make sure to notify us for each account or e-mail address you have left with us.
WHAT ABOUT "COOKIES"?
"Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information, but they do enable us to maintain your shopping cart during the order process. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that, however you may not be able to complete an order with cookies disabled.
WILL LARUE COFFEE ROASTERIE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
LaRue Coffee Roasterie does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. With the exception of specific order data to our credit card processor / hosting provider, access to information about LaRue Coffee Roasterie customers is restricted to the LaRue Coffee Roasterie family of businesses. LaRue Coffee Roasterie may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to reputable third-party vendors, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect on the site to make shopping at customroasting.com possible and to enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK
Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you have questions and/or comments about privacy.